Also, I wanted to catch you up on all things Wedding Wednesday. Currently, I am in the middle of planning the ceremony and wedding day timeline schedule for Lara Ellen's BIG DAY! You can find all prior Wedding Wednesday related posts I have published HERE.
Once I have completed her timeline I will share it, as well as the timeline we followed on our day for all the lovely Brides out there who dedicate their time reading! Be sure to check out Lara Ellen's latest post on Wedding Showers Bring May Flowers over at Living Like LaLa. It recaps the first celebration countdown of wedding festivities! Everything from the food to the decor was right on par in preparation for their exchange of "I Dos" and I am super excited to be included in such a beautiful day!
Finally, before I dive into some delicious yumminess, I wanted to prep you all with a little "heads up" for future posts coming to this here blog in a matter of time. Starting tomorrow I will be co-hosting my first giveaway! I am very excited. However, I am more excited for the special lady out there that will receive the item we have decided to give away. PLEASE PLEASE come back and register your name so that you can be part of the giveaway! You just may win and I can assure you that you will not want to miss out! :)
Here is a little bit of deliciousness from our kitchen to yours. I enjoy sharing recipes that require very few ingredients and only a small amount of prep and cook time, all of which make time spent in the kitchen simple and enjoyable. Happy cooking, friends!
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 onion, chopped (fresh or sauteed)
- 1 package Ranch Dressing seasoning mix
- 2 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 14.5 ounce cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 15 ounce can pinto beans, drained
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained
- 1 15 ounce can corn, drained
- 1 can black olives
- 2 cans beef broth (Or you can use 2 cups water, if desired)
- Combine all ingredients in a slower cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours; low for 6 hours.
- Serve with corn chips, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream on the side.
I actually did not include the beef (personal desire). I added sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and corn chips when served. It took me a few days to get enough while eating this dish for every meal. I actually ended up freezing the rest.
Do you have an awesome recipe to share? I would love for you to share below! Also, if you have not yet, definitely check out Vintage Gwen's Show and Share LinkUp! :)
As always, until next time- Happy Blogging!